Every meal can be a sweet treat when you use these recipes with honey.
One of the best parts of beekeeping is the sweet reward of honey. Honey is great on its own, but there are plenty of fun and easy recipes with honey. Once you’ve harvested honey from your beehives, you can start using the sticky goodness with these recipes with honey from Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Breakfast Recipes with Honey
1. Overnight Honey Wheat Cinnamon Rolls – These cinnamon rolls from the Minimalist Baker are prepped the night before so you can simply pop them in the oven and glaze in the morning. They’re a perfect sweet treat for breakfast.
2. Grandma’s Honey Muffins – The honey muffins from Taste of Home are the perfect companion for a hot cup of coffee on any morning. You can even freeze them and pop one in the microwave for breakfast on the go.
Lunch & Dinner Recipes with Honey
1. Honey and Soy Lacquered Ribs – Just think, you can make these sweet and spicy ribs from My Recipes with your own organic honey. Bake the ribs a day or two ahead, then simply reheat and broil to serve.
2. Honey Garlic Chicken – Combine sweet honey, a hint of garlic and crispy-tender chicken with this recipe from Damn Delicious. The tasty honey garlic sauce can be used in other recipes, too.
3. Sweet n’ Spicy Sriracha-Glazed Salmon – The marinade used in this recipe from Epicurious is sweet and spicy, and pairs perfectly with salmon. You can use the tasty marinade with steak or chicken, too.
Dessert Recipes with Honey
1. Honey Pineapple Upside-Down Cake – To make this extra-sweet cake from My Recipes, you’ll add honey as the glaze for the juicy pineapple. With only four steps, it’s an easy dessert everyone will love.
2. Almond and Honey-Butter Cookies – These cookies from Eating Well use honey as the only sweetener, making it a healthier dessert alternative. Plus, ground almonds replace most of the butter found in similar cookies.
3. Honey Lemon Cupcakes (With Honey Cream Cheese Frosting) – Your taste buds will thank you with these delicious cupcakes from Gimme Some Oven. With a combined prep and bake time of 45 minutes, you’ll have a tasty dessert made with your own homemade honey.
From beehives to protective clothing, you can find all your beekeeping equipment at Blain’s Farm & Fleet. You can also learn all about starting your own beehive and caring for your bees with our beekeeping blog.