Coupon Acceptance Policy
Effective as of September 30, 2010
- We will gladly accept valid manufacturer coupons and Blain's Farm and Fleet issued coupons.
- All coupons must be presented at the time of the sale.
- Customer is responsible for all sales tax at the full retail amount.
- We will accept only one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- All coupons must be presented within the valid date range specified on the coupon. Expired coupons and coupons without an expiration are not accepted.
- Blains Farm and Fleet will accept printable coupons with the following restrictions:
- "Free product" printable coupons will not be accepted. It is currently an industry practice not to produce printable coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
- Duplicate print at home coupons will not be accepted. One coupon per transaction.
- Printable coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion, blurry, are obvious duplicates, or appear to have been altered in any way.
- Blains Farm and Fleet will not accept printable coupons for more than 75% of a product's value.
- Blains Farm and Fleet will only accept printable coupons that have a valid scannable barcode.
- The purchase must meet any and all terms or requirements set forth by the manufacturer.
- The items presented for purchase must exactly match the item featured on the coupon; we do not accept coupons for items that we do not carry.
- We only accept coupons for equal or lesser value of the qualifying item, no cash back will be given.
- We do not accept coupons from other retailers for money off the total transaction or money off specific items.