Find a practical wedding gift with the help of Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
You’ve received your invitation and now all you’ve got to do is find a wedding gift. Don’t be the guest who gives the newly married couple something they won’t ever use–or even like. Be the greatest wedding guest of all by checking out our list of practical wedding gift ideas.
Practical Wedding Gift Ideas:
1. Cast iron cookware – Everyone needs to eat, that’s the truth. You can’t go wrong giving the bride and groom a quality cookware set. Cast iron cookware cooks evenly and is really durable. If maintained properly, the happy couple could be passing down their cast iron cookware to their grandchildren.
2. Food saver – Another fact about cooking is, leftovers happen. Investing in a food saver is a great way to help your friends save some money on groceries in the future and help stretch their budget.
3. Storage organizers – Right now your friends are still thinking about planning a wedding, a honeymoon, or maybe they want to buy a house right away. Whether they’re moving into a new home or combining their two households, they’ll need some help keeping organized. Organization is key, from closet bins and kitchen organization, so giving your friends a gift that can help reign in the chaos of moving two lives forward together is a blessing.
4. Tool kit – It may not inspire ideas of love and romance, but a very practical gift idea for two lovebirds may be helping them start their tool kit. Many young couples have aspirations of buying a home soon after marriage and a great way to help them forge their dreams of wedded bliss is to help them build their tool box.
5. Patio set and grill – Is the bride a party planner and the groom a grill master? A deck box is a great gift to help decorate and organize their outdoor patio at the same time. A patio cooler is great to keep those cold ones cold while manning the grill. Dinner will be served outside under a matching patio set while your friends relax and catch up with family and friends this summer.