The time of year has come where it is our chance to celebrate dads and say thank you for everything they have done for us over the years. It’s Father Day. We understand that buying that perfect Father’s Day gift to show your adoring love and appreciation may be a challenge. Here is our list of the worst Father’s Day gift ideas to help steer you clear of a shopping blooper!
Bad Father’s Day Gifts Tip #1: Bathroom Humor
While some dads love to make bathroom jokes, he might not be appreciative of some of these potential bad gifts.
- Eagle Claw Portable Potty: Carrying a “potty” in your pocket is not a good idea no matter how clever they think it might be!
- Anti – Monkey Butt Powder: Self-explanatory.
- RELIANCE Luggable Loo Portable Camping Toilet: Could you imagine dad lugging this into a movie theater on family movie night? It doesn’t matter if the movie theater ads claim “So comfortable, you’ll feel like you’re watching a movie in the comfort of your own home”.
Bad Father’s Day Gifts Tip #2: Over The Hill
We’ve all heard them before, your dad is getting old. Lets save these jokes for birthdays and other events.
- As Seen on TV Waxvac Ear Cleaner: There are much more polite ways to let your dad know he is losing his hearing. Be nice.
- SMV Industries New Style Metal Back SMV Sign: You may think it’s funny to refer to dad as a “slow moving vehicle” but he may be slightly sensitive to this humor.
- Taylor Lithium Scale: Subtlety goes a long way.
- Medline Bed Rail Assist: For dads who say that it’s getting harder and harder to crawl out of bed in the mornings.
- As Seen On TV Tag Away Skin Tag Remover: Again, it’s best to show some tact.
- Medline T-Handle Fashion Canes: No need to make him feel bad about his age.
We’re sure we all find one or two gifts on the list absolutely hysterical and think it would make a perfect gift for dad. Maybe it will! Just remember Father’s Day is the one day a year dedicated to your dad to honor him and praise him for all that he has done for you and your family. If you are still searching for an excellent gift to show dad how much you care, check out our article on what your dad really wants this Father’s Day.