Turn your snack table into a football field table with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Running low on football party ideas? Celebrate your kickoff cook-off by turning your table into an authentic looking football field. This quick and easy project will help to rally everybody for the big game. Follow these simple steps to make your own football field table with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
How to Make a Football Field Table:
1. Lay the Agrimaster Industrial Strength Tarp on the surface of your choice.
3. Tape an elbow insert to each side of the tee insert fitting. Make sure each elbow is angled straight up.
4. Tape a coupling insert fitting to both elbow inserts. This will establish the uprights.
5. Use yellow electrical tape to cover the PVC pipes completely. Now you have an authentic looking goal post.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining PVC Insert fittings. Place each goal post on opposite ends of the tarp.
7. Establish your goal line with white electrical tape on each end of the tarp.
8. Set up your 5 yard lines with white electrical tape across the entire tarp. (Note: you do not need as many as a real football field)
9. Cut small 2 inch strips for yard line markers. Place two parallel rows running down the center of the tarp.
10. Place all of your favorite football food between the goal posts and enjoy the game! Visit our Grilling & Patio blog for more fun tailgating ideas and football food recipes.