Add some spice to your life with our perfect Bloody Mary recipe.
The Bloody Mary has become a staple of Sunday brunch and the ultimate cure for weekend hangovers. With the right Bloody Mary mix, all you need to add is your favorite vodka and fixings to make it your own. Follow our easy Bloody Mary recipe to make the perfect Bloody Mary. Of course, you can mix and match ingredients, garnishes and mixes until you find the flavor that’s perfect for you!
How to Make a Bloody Mary:
1. Measure out the following ingredients:
- 1 Qt Bloody Mary mix (Choose the hot or mild mix, depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of your favorite vodka
- 2 tbs. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. celery salt.
3. You can garnish your Bloody Mary however you want. Traditional garnishes include olives, mushrooms, a pickle spear and a celery stalk. Add a beef stick or piece of bacon if you want a smoky, meaty flavor. Plus, they can double as a stir stick! If you want to get even crazier, use toothpicks or bamboo skewers to build the ultimate Bloody Mary. Add cheese cubes, beef jerky, banana peppers or any other Bloody Mary garnishes you want. Have fun with it and even set up a Bloody Mary bar. Everyone can garnish their drink with their desired ingredients.
4. Create different flavors by adding different garnishes and spices. Try Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt or pepper to your drink. Keep trying new things until you create your own signature blend!
5. For a true Bloody Mary experience, serve with a small chaser of your favorite beer.