Farnam TRI - Care 3 - Way Wound Treatment for Horses and Dogs
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
Three step wound care for your horse in one convenient tube. Versatile, 3-in-1 ointment works as an antiseptic, to ease discomfort, and creates a protective barrier over wounds, cuts, and abrasions. Unique formula blends pain-relieving benzocaine with tea tree oil, Echinacea, and citronella to help prevent infections, speed healing, and keep bugs, dirt, and debris out of any wound. Helps prevent bacterial and fungal infections when used as directed. Beeswax-based ointment is easy to apply. Great for all horses and ponies. A must for any stall, barn, or stable and for use on the trail or while at competitions or shows. Also great for bug bites, rope burns, and skin irritations. Citronella scent. Convenient 4 oz, easy-squeeze tube or 14 oz jar.
- Combination antiseptic, pain reliever, and fly barrier for horse wounds
- Use on cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, rope burns, abrasions, and more
- Beeswax-based ointment contains tea tree oil, citronella, and Echinacea
- Lets your horse heal properly while easing his discomfort
- Antiseptic action helps prevent infection
- Benzocaine aids in pain relief
- Ointment creates a barrier against flies, germs and water
- Also contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing
- Aids in treating topical conditions with a bacterial or fungal basis
- Easy - to - use tube keeps product clean and free of dirt and other contaminates
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol, Benzocaine, Salicylic Acid, Sorbitan Monooleate, Polysorbate 80, Cajaput (Melaluca lucadendron - Tea Tree Oil), Citronella Oil, Thyme Oil, Cornmint Oil, Clove Oil, Sodium Edetate Disodium, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Echinacea, Emu Oil in a Beeswax/Petrolatum Base.
Size: 4 oz