Make slow cooker mashed potatoes with this recipe from Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
A slow cooker is a great time saver during the holidays. Instead of trying to make your mashed potatoes at the last minute, while juggling everything else, try this recipe from Pam in Janesville, Wisconsin. These slow cooker mashed potatoes are perfect for the holidays because there’s no last-minute prep work. Follow along with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
- 3 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 package Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 6 cups Warm Mashed Potatoes (prepared without milk or butter)
How to Make Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes:
2. In a separate bowl, stir 1/3 potatoes and 1/3 mixture together, making sure to mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into your slow cooker.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining 2/3 of the mixtures.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours. Serve the mashed potatoes hot. Add any spices you want to add more flavor to the potatoes.