Refresh an old dresser with help from KILZ primer at Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Are you looking for your next DIY spring project? Refresh your outdated dresser with KILZ original primer. You can have a totally new dresser in just 11 easy steps with the help of KILZ and Blain’s Farm & Fleet. Watch the video below to learn how!
11 Steps to Refresh Your Dresser:
- Step 1: Choose your colors
- Step 2: Prep your supplies
- Step 3: Remove drawers & hardware
- Step 4: Sand
- Step 5: Wipe
- Step 6: Apply primer
- Step 7: Allow to dry
- Step 8: Paint
- Step 9: Allow to dry
- Step 10: Reattach hardware
- Step 11: Go shopping for more clothes