Change up your dinner menu with homemade pizza recipes from Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Whether you’re looking for a quick family dinner or just want to try something new, you can’t go wrong with pizza. It’s an easy dish that can be made to order any night of the week. If you’re tired of bland frozen pizza or paying for pizza delivery, try one of these delicious homemade pizza recipes with the help of Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Red Sauce Pizza Recipes
If you’re a fan of traditional pizza with tomato sauce, these pizza recipes are for you.
1. Authentic Pizza Margherita – This recipe from All Recipes take a little prep work, but the end result is worth it. Crisp, classic margherita pizza made right at home.
2. Hawaiian Pizza with Sriracha Pizza Sauce – Whitney Bond’s recipe puts a spicy twist on traditional pizza sauce. The flavor is amped up with Sriracha sauce, which goes nicely with the sweet pineapple and mandarin oranges.
4. St. Louis-Style Pizza – Make St. Louis-style pizza with the recipe from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. The pizza is known for its thin crust and Provel cheese, cut into squares.
White Pizza Recipes
White pizza is a great option for those who don’t like tomato sauce. Whether you make a garlic sauce or alfredo sauce, white pizza is a great alternative the whole family can enjoy.
1. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza – This white pizza recipe from Creme de la Crumb is perfect for a quick meal, any night of the week. Just use a store-bought pizza crust (or make your own), slather on ranch dressing, sprinkle on the toppings and pop it in the oven.
2. Traditional White Pizza – This traditional white pizza recipe from Food Network can be baked to perfection with a pizza stone or a simple pizza pan. Plus, you can make your own homemade pizza dough for a true homemade pizza.
3. Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe – The recipe from Taste of Home uses creamy homemade alfredo sauce in place of tomato sauce. Top with chicken, spinach and mushrooms for a sure dinner hit.
4. Roasted Garlic Spinach White Pizza – Combine the rich flavor of garlic with cheese and spinach for the perfect pizza from Eat Good 4 Life. You don’t even need a pizza stone for this recipe; you can use a simple baking or cookie sheet.
Crazy Combination Pizza Recipes
If you’re looking for something that strays away from traditional pizza toppings, try one of these flavor-packed recipes.
1. Thin Crust Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza – Baked by Rachel combines a bacon cheeseburger and pizza for a flavor-filled meal. Yes, even the pickles come on the pizza.
2. 10 Minute Mac and Cheese Pizza – The recipe from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom is super easy, and is the perfect weeknight meal for the kids. Just use microwave macaroni and cheese, spread it on the pizza crust, add more cheese, and bake.
3. Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Give your pizza a little kick with the recipe from Don’t Waste the Crumbs. You can use blue cheese or ranch dressing as the sauce for a true buffalo chicken experience.
4. Gyro Pizza – If you want to put a Greek twist on your pizza, try the gyro pizza recipe from Today’s Nest. The distinct taste of gyro meat combined with tzaziki sauce is perfect on homemade pizza crust.
At Blain’s Farm & Fleet, we understand that dinner time is also family time. That’s why we have all the kitchen gadgets, bakeware and cookware you need to get the job done in the kitchen and spend more time with your family. For more great recipes, check out our In the Kitchen blog.