Make a personalized Mother’s Day gift basket for Mom with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Let mom kick back and relax this Mother’s Day with some products that will help her melt her day-to-day stress away. This gift basket is geared toward a day at the beach for Mom, but you can use whatever theme you want. Just make sure it’s really something your mom will enjoy! You can visit our Gift Ideas page for more products to add to your personalized gift basket. This quick and easy Mother’s Day gift basket is one that’s sure to be appreciated.
How to Make a Mother’s Day Gift Basket:
1. Start creating your gift basket by selecting a storage basket for all the gifts. This can be anything from a decorative bin to a Rubbermaid container. The basket doesn’t only store the gifts, but it can be kept for future use,too! So when you’re picking the basket, consider if it’s something Mom might use again.
2. First, select products that will immediately make Mom feel ready for her day at the beach. Sunscreen, snacks, a beach hat, flip flops and sunglasses are a must! These are inexpensive items that instantly get mom feeling like she can get out and enjoy her day.
3. Mom is going to need something to entertain her all day! Put some of her favorite music on an MP3 player or get her a new book by one of her favorite authors. Magazines are also great tools for helping mom relax and melt away stress.
4. A massage is another fantastic way to relieve stress from the body. When Mom can’t get to the massage chair, let her unwind with a hand held massager. This all over body massager allows you to simply pinpoint where the pain is and let the massager do the rest.
5. Mom is going to need a chair to sit in, or a towel to lay on so make sure to include those too! If she can’t get to the beach, get her a hammock! Hammocks instantly give off the relaxation vibe and mom will love her backyard getaway laying in one.
Make Mom feel like life really is a beach – if only for one day. Give her everything she needs to be able to enjoy some “me time.” Of course, there are plenty of other options for gift baskets. You can make her a coffee lover’s one with her favorite coffee, mugs and treats to eat with the coffee. Or a sports-themed basket, full of gifts that revolve around her favorite team, such as the Green Bay Packers or Chicago Bears. As long as it’s thoughtful and crafted from the heart, Mom will love it.