Try out some new Christmas slow cooker recipes with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
As we head into Christmas, kitchens become full of cookie-baking, recipe-sharing and of course, slow cooking. If you’re tired of making the same ol’ thing in the slow cooker every holiday, try one of these Christmas slow cooker recipes from Blain’s Farm & Fleet. With our wide selection of slow cookers from top brands like Crock Pot and Hamilton Beach, you’ll be able to effortlessly cook your way into the holidays.
Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes: Drinks
1. Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate – After a day of sledding and playing in the snow, the whole family can warm up with slow cooker hot chocolate from the Food Network. Don’t forget the mini marshmallows and peppermint candy to make the hot chocolate even tastier.
2. Slow Cooker Spiced Wine – Well Plated’s recipe is the perfect way to warm up in the cold winter months. With cinnamon sticks and fresh orange slices, you’ll have the fresh flavors of Christmas in a hot cup of spiced wine.
3. Cinnamon-Pumpkin Toddy – Nothing beats warming up with a holiday drink. The recipe from Better Homes & Gardens is a new twist on the classic hot toddy. Combine cinnamon and pumpkin for a flavor-packed slow cooker drink.
Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes: Treats & Appetizers
2. Red Currant Meatballs – If you’re tired of making Swedish or grape jelly meatballs, try using red currant jelly. The recipe from a Busy Mom’s Slow Cooker Adventures is an easy appetizer for any Christmas party.
3. Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken Taquitos – If you have guests that like a little kick to their appetizers, you’ll need this recipe from Creme de la Crumb. They’re also perfect for any football party.
Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes: The Main Dish
1. Slow Cooker Ham – The slow cooker ham recipe from All Recipes is sure to be a hit with not only the guests, but also with the cook. All you need is brown sugar and a ham to make this simple dish.
2. Crock Pot Roast Chicken – When you’re hosting a Christmas party, the last thing you need is to spend all your time in the kitchen. Let the slow cooker do the work when you make this recipe from Iowa Girl Eats.
3. Slow Cooker Pot Roast – Pot roast is great for any family meal, but it’s especially great around Christmas time. The recipe from Food Network makes a whole meal, complete with carrots, celery and onions.
At Blain’s Farm & Fleet, we understand that cooking for the holidays can require a lot of time in the kitchen. That’s why we have all the small kitchen appliances you need to rule your kitchen. We also carry durable bakeware, cookware and kitchen gadgets for all your holiday baking and cooking. Plus, you can find Christmas plates, napkins and more for your holiday party. For more slow cooker recipes and holiday recipes, visit our In the Kitchen blog.