Farnam White 'N Brite Shampoo
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
Clean and brighten white or light-colored horse coats. Specially formulated equine shampoo contains a gentle blend of coconut oil and optical brighteners. Rich lather cleans deep to bring out coat brilliance and leave hair, mane, and tails with a healthy, show-quality glow. Helps remove even yellow grass, mud, and manure stains. Rinses clean. Works in either hot or cold water for year-round use in any type of weather. Concentrated solution uses only 1 to 2 capfuls per gallon of water. Or use to spot-clean before a competition or show. Fresh scent. 32 oz applicator bottle.
- Equine shampoo brightens white and light-colored horse coats
- Deep-cleaning formula helps remove yellow grass and manure stains
- Concentrated solution cleans and rinses in hot or cold water
- Contains coconut oil derivatives and optical brighteners that bring out the brilliance in white and light - colored coats
- Works with either hot or cold water to remove the worst stains
- Leaves mane, tail and coat with a healthy glow
To Shampoo: Add 2 to 4 capfuls to 2 gallons of water for ready-to-use shampoo. Wet horse thoroughly. Massage White 'N Brite Shampoo into horse's coat, mane and tail and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse well with clear running water
To Spot-Clean: Rub White 'N Brite Shampoo directly onto stain. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse well.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Size: 32 oz