Learn about Under Armour technology with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
Weather and the elements shouldn’t get in the way of your training. You need athletic gear that will keep you going. Under Armour’s innovative technology sets their gear apart from the rest. From ColdGear® to HeatGear® and AllSeasonGear® for everything in between, you can learn all about Under Armour’s technology with Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
For the Cold
When you’re training in the cold, you need gear that will keep you warm without sacrificing breathability. That’s where Under Armour comes in. From base layers to fleece, they’ll keep you going.
- Armour® Fleece – The exterior fights off Mother Nature while the soft inside keeps you warm.
- ColdGear® – This lightweight base layer keeps you dry and warm.
- ColdGear® Infrared – The lining absorbs and retains body heat to keep you warmer, longer.
- PrimaLoft® – It locks in heat and delivers a water-resistant finish.
- UA Base™ – The ultimate base layer–it traps your body heat in even the coldest conditions.
For the Heat
Warm weather means more time outside, but it also means more sweat and higher body temps. With Under Armour’s gear, you can beat the heat and train harder than ever.
- ColdBlack® – Even in dark colors, the fabric reflects the heat so you can keep going.
- CoolSwitch – The fabric cools down your body to help your train longer.
- Iso-Chill – It creates a cooling effect.
- HeatGear® – Wicks away moisture and sweat to keep you dry and light all day.
- HeatGear® Armour – Combines comfort and softness for a lightweight construction.
- HeatGear® ArmourVent® – The ultimate layer with breathability.
- MicroThread – Wicks away moisture and stretches with you.
For the Wet
A little rain won’t stop you from hitting the trails or going for a run. With Under Armour’s protection, you can take on the wet weather.
- Gore-Tex® – The elements don’t stand a chance when you combine Under Armour and Gore-Tex®.
- UA Storm – From water-resistant to completely waterproof, the UA Storm system has you covered.
When you see the Under Armour logo, you know that means performance. Any time you’re training, this Under Armour technology can step up your game.
- AllSeasonGear® – Wicks away sweat to keep you light and dry.
- Charged Cotton® – Under Armour’s patented cotton. It dries faster than ordinary cotton without sacrificing comfort.
- Charged Wool – It’s light, fast-drying and has anti-microbial properties.
At Blain’s Farm & Fleet, you can find Under Armour clothing and footwear for the whole family. For more tips on athletic clothing, workwear and more, visit our Clothing blog.