Warm up the oven and get ready for some tasty new casserole recipes.
As the weather gets colder, nothing beats warming up with your favorite casserole. If you want a hot new dish to try, look no further. We’ve compiled some easy casserole recipes you’ll be sure to love. Plus, you can find all the bakeware you need for the casseroles at Blain’s Farm & Fleet. Now let’s get cooking.
Chicken Casserole Recipes
1. Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole – This easy recipe from Life in the Lofthouse is full of flavor. The green onions, garlic and paprika add a nice touch to the potatoes and chicken. Plus, it’s topped with bacon and cheese.
2. Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Combine layers of corn tortillas, shredded chicken and spicy pepper Jack cheese for a delicious casserole dinner. The recipe from My Recipes is easy to make any night of the week.
3. Bruschetta Chicken Bake – The chicken casserole twist on an Italian classic from All Recipes is great for cold fall nights. The easy-to-make recipe is ready in only 50 minutes.
Beef Casserole Recipes
1. Tater Tot Casserole – When you’re looking for a different way to serve tater tots, try the casserole recipe from Food.com. The classic casserole dish combines ground beef and tater tots for a warm fall dish.
2. Spicy Beef and Bean Enchilada Pie – Layer tortillas, cheese and ground beef with this recipe from All Recipes. You can serve it with a side of salsa and a dollop of sour cream for extra flavor.
3. Reuben Strata – This recipe from Taste of Home takes leftover corned beef and turns it into a delicious casserole. It’s like a baked Reuben that the whole family can enjoy.
Vegetable Casserole Recipes
1. Healthy Green Bean Casserole – Green bean casserole is a staple side dish for Thanksgiving and other fall gatherings. This lighter version from Midwest Living uses lower sodium soup and yogurt to give you the same creamy goodness that comes with traditional green bean casserole.
2. Creamed Corn Casserole – Midwest Living’s creamed corn casserole combines sweet peppers and cream cheese for a rich side dish. While traditionally made in a casserole dish, you can also make this recipe in a slow cooker.
3. Cauliflower “Mac” and Cheese Casserole – This creamy take on cauliflower from the Food Network is sure to be a hit with the whole family. The baked cauliflower is loaded with so much cheese and cream, you’ll forget you’re eating vegetables.