Grilling 101: America's Favorite Pork Chops
There’s nothing better during the summer than the smell of the grill and the snap of the flame as you prepare your favorite recipe. And what better for your Summer feasts than America’s favorite porkchops. This recipe is quick, easy and will have all your guests’ mouths watering. Serves 4.
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick, (not available at Blain's Farm & Fleet)
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, (not available at Blain's Farm & Fleet)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, (not available at Blain's Farm & Fleet)
- Spice Meister
Gourmet Select Seasonings
Blain # 361227
Spirit® E-310™ Gas Grill
Blain # 535524
Deluxe Stainless Steel Tongs
Blain # 341204
Blain # 497369
SoftWorks® Measuring Spoons
Blain # 497947
Blain # 276096
- Marinating. Place all ingredients in a Ziploc® Freezer Bag. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator between 20 minutes and overnight. You can doctor up the marinade by adding your favorite spices. Chili powder, orange marmalade, grated ginger root or hot mustard are great additions to this marinade. Try any of our Spice Meister seasonings for excellent flavor.
- Grilling. Remove the marinated pork chops from Ziploc® Freezer Bag and discard the remaining marinade. Grill the pork chops over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done. The cooking time will be approximately 8-10 minutes.