Seymour Drain Spade
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
Seymour tools are designed for frequent heavy-duty use by farmers, ranchers, contractors and other professionals with demanding industrial and commercial applications.
- Drain spades are used to dig and clean out narrow spaces
- Can also be used to transplant nursery stock and bushes
- 16 gauge durable heat-treated carbon steel heads with clear lacquer finish
- Head size is 14" x 5"
- Front turn steps on shovel heads
- Square shoulder 9" sockets on shovel heads
- 30" Hardwood handle with poly d-grip