Humane Rubber Cow Mat, 6' x 4' x 3/4"
Blain # 297882 | Mfr # MAR7240
It's not a typical rubber floor mat, and it's not a dog pillow for cows. It's the Humane Rubber Cow Stall Mat: a perfect combination of functionality and comfort. This easy - to - clean mat features a non - absorbing, textured surface over a cushioned mass that makes it great for traction and bedding, while being a great insulator. No stall is complete without the Humane Rubber Cow Stall Mat. Not only will you be glad you added it; your livestock will thank you too.
- Textured surface
- Resilient, cushion comfort
- Easy to clean
- Reduces bedding volume
- Reduces volume of waste bedding
- Insulates against moisture and cold
- Easy to install
- Can be used on any firm floor including concrete, clay, compacted dirt, etc.
- Absolutely non - absorbent
- Install in new or existing facilities
- Saves time, labor and money
- Increases milk productions
- Anti - fungal / anti - bacterial
- Made in the USA
All dimensions and weights are nominal
Product is made from recycled material
Q & A
2. I'm in a northern clime..it's for my cellar..need pple to be able to sit, kneel on the floor. Will it insulate better than carpet w foam padding? Or the same? And does it have any give..in feel..to it? Or is it nearly rock hard to the touch..with of course imperceptible give, as it see,ms to be tire rubber. Help me to understand please.. urgently seeking a solution and this would be excellent if your feedback is good news!
3. Cleaning: Those who say its easy to clean may referring to a lower standard of cleaning if it's in a horse stall or in a one person gym, there's less traffic than I expect to have. I need to know whether the grooves/cracks between the bumps are dirt retentive. Can a mop scrub up the dirt from the textrue no problem? Is the surface finished (shiny? glazed look? porous? toughened for brush scrubbing, or is it a sweep only surface? ) It's hard to know how you clean it for a multipurpose gym/meditation/floor seating and chair seating space. Can someone please give me some real details..it's hopeful reading the comments but not exact enough! Thanks, Inge