Humane Rubber Cow Mat, 6' x 4' x 3/4"
Blain # 297882 | Mfr # MAR7240
It's not a typical rubber floor mat, and it's not a dog pillow for cows. It's the Humane Rubber Cow Stall Mat: a perfect combination of functionality and comfort. This easy - to - clean mat features a non - absorbing, textured surface over a cushioned mass that makes it great for traction and bedding, while being a great insulator. No stall is complete without the Humane Rubber Cow Stall Mat. Not only will you be glad you added it; your livestock will thank you too.
- Textured surface
- Resilient, cushion comfort
- Easy to clean
- Reduces bedding volume
- Reduces volume of waste bedding
- Insulates against moisture and cold
- Easy to install
- Can be used on any firm floor including concrete, clay, compacted dirt, etc.
- Absolutely non - absorbent
- Install in new or existing facilities
- Saves time, labor and money
- Increases milk productions
- Anti - fungal / anti - bacterial
- Made in the USA
All dimensions and weights are nominal
Product is made from recycled material
Q & A
hope this helps!
In my case, it is definitely not as strong as when I first bought it. The mat still had a smell of rubber to it after I scrubbed it down, and it does seem to be less strong today. I bought mine 3 months ago.
The texture is not rough but there is not much cushion as the rubber is so dense. It is softer than asphalt but not by much! It's also difficult to cut if you're trying to make an oval track. If you just want to define a play area and can use the mats as they come, these could work. Good luck!
These are hard enough to not give much, if at all. I have mine on concrete and routinely drop loaded barbells weighing between 100 and 300 pounds. They're not meant to protect a kid from impact from a fall. I use mine to protect my floor.
Second, they are durable and show no signs of wear.
I own a gym and we use the mats for our floors. We cut them all the time with a utility knife. Use a straight edge and keep scoring it. Good luck!
How long did they last? SB in Decatur
Our horses walk on them 24-7.
3/4"×4'×8' are easy to install by yourself, and if installed correctly, they don't shift nor dent.
Excellent for horses.
2. I'm in a northern clime..it's for my cellar..need pple to be able to sit, kneel on the floor. Will it insulate better than carpet w foam padding? Or the same? And does it have any give..in feel..to it? Or is it nearly rock hard to the touch..with of course imperceptible give, as it see,ms to be tire rubber. Help me to understand please.. urgently seeking a solution and this would be excellent if your feedback is good news!
3. Cleaning: Those who say its easy to clean may referring to a lower standard of cleaning if it's in a horse stall or in a one person gym, there's less traffic than I expect to have. I need to know whether the grooves/cracks between the bumps are dirt retentive. Can a mop scrub up the dirt from the textrue no problem? Is the surface finished (shiny? glazed look? porous? toughened for brush scrubbing, or is it a sweep only surface? ) It's hard to know how you clean it for a multipurpose gym/meditation/floor seating and chair seating space. Can someone please give me some real details..it's hopeful reading the comments but not exact enough! Thanks, Inge