Andis Xpedition Sheep Shearer
Customers Also Browsed
About This Item
The Andis Xpedition Sheep Shearer is structured for shearing sheep. With its 200 watts power, it delivers a power of 2500 strokes per minute blade speed. This Andis Xpedition Sheep Shearer offers a quiet and cool operation.
- Designed for shearing and fitting sheep, lambs, alpacas, goats, llamas and cattle heads.
- 200 watts of power with additional torque, runs at 2500 strokes per minute blade speed.
- Lighter design with a new fiberglass reinforced housing to resist breaking and reduce noise and vibration.
- Quiet and cool operation.
- Works with all Heiniger and Oster 4pt Cutters and 3" Combs.
- Includes: clipper, blade set, oil, screwdriver, blade brush and instructional booklet
Strokes per Minute:2250/2500 SPM
Blade Name:Cobra Cutter
Blade Material:Carbon Steel
Type: Xpedition Shearer