Pet Care Kennel - Jec - 2 Canine Vaccine
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
There is no better way to keep your dog protected against Bordetella Bronchiseptica then with the Pet Care Kennel - Jec - 2 Canine Vaccine! You love your dog and you don’t want to see them sick and neither do we. It’s a simple intranasal you can give your dog by yourself to save you time from going to the vet. Don’t wait any longer to get your dog the Pet Care Kennel - Jec - 2 Canine Vaccine!
- For vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs and puppies as an aid in the reduction of canine upper respiratory infection (canine cough) caused by canine parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Dosage: After rehydration extract entire contents with the nasal pipette and administer entire dose intranasally
- May be given at 3 weeks of age
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 - 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks
- Annual revaccination is recommended
- Available in MN with a prescription only.
Application: 1 Dose