Generac 20/18kW Guardian Series Wi-Fi, Alum Enc 200A Generator
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
Generac’s Guardian Series generators provide the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in within seconds of sensing power loss— automatically—and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Choose from Generac’s industry leading lineup to power just the essentials or up to 22 kW, the largest air-cooled generator in the market for whole-house coverage. Now coming with
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring. Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC, for FREE. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are Engineered and Built in the USA* *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac’s G-Force Engines are purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine
- 24/7•365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve-minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel. (16-22kw only)
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures. Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
Decibel Rating: 66dB
Transfer Switch Rating: 200A
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Maximum Watts (LP Gas): 20kW
Maximum Watts (NG): 18kW
Total Harmonic Distortion: <5%
Engine Type: OHVI
Enclosure Type: Aluminum