DEWALT 20V 18ga Engineered Flooring Stapler
Customers Also Viewed
About This Item
The DEWALT DCN682 18 Gauge Flooring Stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" making it ideal for installing solid and engineered hardwood ranging in thickness from 3/8" to 5/8". A contact arm optimized for flooring, along with a tool-free adjustable base, help to drive fasteners accurately at the proper angle and depth. A brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery make the DCN682 ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas or a compressor.
- World's first battery powered flooring stapler
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Tool-free adjustable base accommodates flooring thicknesses from 3/8" to 5/8"
- High visibility tongue engagement for fast installation and non-marring profile tips to prevent floor scratches
- Tool-free select-able trigger for sequential or rapid sequential actuation modes
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
Application: Power Tools