Roll A Score Skeeball: Assembly & Rules
Love the action of skeeball but hate having to go out and pay to play? This skeeball table is a great way to entertain the whole family for hours! Two adults are required for assembly, but once the game is set, the fun can begin. The table ramp flips up for easy storage so you can bring out the fun whenever you want.
- Two adults are required to assemble this game table. It is a good idea to organize and get familiar with the parts prior to starting assembly. Read and follow all assembly instructions included with the game before you begin. If you lost your manual, please see the attached PDF.
- Game Play. Each player rolls six balls per game to try and get the highest score possible.
- If a ball is thrown and it does not score, you may throw that ball again.
- The player with the most points, wins!
- Press the reset button to play again.