If you need an idea for a quick, easy and inexpensive
homemade gift or if you want to create a revision of the carved Jack-O-Lantern this year for Halloween, try making a luminary. With just four easy steps, this project is ideal for beginners. So why not produce a piece that showcases your creative side? After all, no one will know just how easy this project really is...and it can be your little secret.
Fine Point Retractable Marker
Blain # 484589
- #9903 Tungsten Carbide Cutter
Blain # 161037
- #84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
Blain # 161053
Clay Pot Planter
Blain # 398045
- Tealight candle
- Dremel® Rotary Tool
Blain # 160984
- Transpac Imports Inc. Ceramic Halloween Tea Light Holder
Blain # 580961
- Draw or trace your pattern with a Sharpie® Fine Point Retractable Markerpen on the terra-cotta pot.
- With the #9903 tungsten carbide cutter, carefully cut out your pattern.
- Use a silicon carbide grinding stone, such as the #84922 to smooth the edges.
- Insert a tea candle in the pot to decorate your home or driveway.
- Dremel® Tungsten Carbide Cutter