Stump's Pecan Dip
Stump's Pecan Dip is sure to be such a hit at your next party, guests will be asking you for the recipe instantly! Choose to share these quick and easy steps or keep the secret all to yourself. Either way, you'll enjoy the simplicity and deliciousness of this dip.
- One 8 oz package of cream cheese.
- 1/4 tsp. Spice Meister Garlic Powder
Blain # 361234
- One C. Blain's Farm & Fleet Pecan Pieces
Blain # 288069
- Six to eight Stump's Hot Olives, chopped
Blain # 599706
- One Tbsp. olive juice
Blain # 393953
Blain # 314119
Townhouse® Original Toppers®
Blain # 597585
- Combine and stir together cream cheese, garlic powder, olives, pecan pieces and olive juice in large bowl. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, you can either place mixture into a bowl, or mold it into any fun shape you desire.
- Serve with chips, crackers, pretzels or even vegetbales.