Champion Power Equipment 2800W / 3100W Inverter Generator
Blain # 803996 | Mfr # 75531I
Sale $799.99 through 8/30/2015
Survivor may be your favorite reality TV show but you don’t want to try to reenact it on your next family vacation! Before roughing it in the wild, pick up a Champion Power Equipment 2800W / 3100W Inverter Generator. Extremely quiet and portable, you'll be able to use this power inverter generator without ruining the sounds of nature. And "roughing it" does not mean you can't enjoy little luxuries such as light, air conditioning and appliances. Remember, what is entertaining on television may not be so fun in real life so make sure you get the Champion Power Equipment 2800W / 3100W Inverter Generator. It’s just like winning a big reward challenge!
- Quiet, lightweight and portable
- Provides clean, quiet power for campsites, RV's, cabins and other remote locations
- Inverter Technology
- Provides clean power safe for sensitive electronics
- Variable speed engine to reduce noise, conserve fuel and lengthen the life of the engine
- Powerful enough to start a 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- Includes integrated wheels and stow away handle
- Only 58 dBA from 23'
- Economy Mode: Engine automatically idles lower when electrical load reduced, saving fuel and engine wear
- Operates for 8 hours on full tank of gas at 25% load
- True sine wave protects sensitive equipment
- RV - ready with TT-30R twistlock, 120V duplex and 12 Volt DC outlets
See manufacturers warranty for complete details and limitations
DC Output:12V / 8.3A
Fuel Capacity:1.59 Gallon
Oil Capacity:0.63 Qt
Recommended Oil:SAE 10W - 30
Noise Level at 23':58 dB
Running Watts: 2800W
Surge Watts: 3100W
A/C Voltage: 120V
Engine Displacement: 171cc
Weight: 83.8 lb
Q & A
Also keep in mind unless you are tapping into the 30 amp receptacle the 110 outlets on the generator will more than likely be limited to 20 amp total or 2200 watts so if you use extension cords use caution.
If the generator is connected to your home power service be sure it is done by a professional to prevent feedback into the main power lines possibly injuring or killing a line worker, working to restore power elsewhere.
For your convenience, we do offer a shipping calculator on our shopping cart page. Simply place your desired item(s) into your shopping cart and click "Calculate Total with Shipping & Estimated Arrival Date", found directly above our red "Secure Checkout" button. By entering only your destination zip code, you can calculate the estimated shipping costs for each of the shipping methods available for your item(s).