PORTER-CABLE Impact Driver Kit
Blain # 779728 | Mfr # PCCK640LB
- High torque motor delivers 1,450 in/lbs of torque
- High performance transmission (0-2,900 RPM, 0-3,100 BPM) for quick fastening applications
- Compact tool (6.2" in length, 3.2 lbs) easily fits in tight spaces and reduces fatigue
- Easy load chuck allows user to insert bit with one hand
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge remaining in the battery
- LED Work light provides additional light in dark work areas
Q & A
Browse 8 questions and 23 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Blain's Farm and Fleet Store
Does it have a case?
Best Answer: Yes - Case holds the tool with battery attached, spare battery, and charger. There is limited space for additional bits. The only way to put a 3rd battery in the case is to remove the charger. Overall a reasonably high-quality case, but I would recommend a tool bag assuming you also purchase a drill/sabre saw/circular saw to complete the collection.
Is this tool new or refurbished ?
Best Answer: Thank you for your interest in our products! We do not sell nor ship used or refurbished items to our customers. This item will arrive new in box.
can this be use to tighten/remove lug nuts on race car, about 55-60 lbs/torque?
Best Answer: Absolutely it is got a lot more power than you think it takes off bolts and nuts that you would think only big wrenches could do. It was a great buy.
I would like to know if the batteries in this kit will also power my 18v Porter Cable tools? Thank You
Best Answer: No, it's not compatible with the 18V system, battery is exclusive to the 20V tools. There is a special battery called the Lithium EX that works with the 18V system.
what all comes with drill?
Best Answer: 2 batteries, charger, impact driver, and it comes in a hard plastic case.
Can I use these batteries in my 18 volt, Porter Cable tools?
Best Answer: No, they are different