PORTER-CABLE Impact Driver Kit
Blain # 779728 | Mfr # PCCK640LB
- High torque motor delivers 1,450 in/lbs of torque
- High performance transmission (0-2,900 RPM, 0-3,100 BPM) for quick fastening applications
- Compact tool (6.2" in length, 3.2 lbs) easily fits in tight spaces and reduces fatigue
- Easy load chuck allows user to insert bit with one hand
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge remaining in the battery
- LED Work light provides additional light in dark work areas
Q & A
Browse 6 questions and 16 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Does it have a case?
Best Answer: Yes - Case holds the tool with battery attached, spare battery, and charger. There is limited space for additional bits. The only way to put a 3rd battery in the case is to remove the charger. Overall a reasonably high-quality case, but I would recommend a tool bag assuming you also purchase a drill/sabre saw/circular saw to complete the collection.
I would like to know if the batteries in this kit will also power my 18v Porter Cable tools? Thank You
Best Answer: No, it's not compatible with the 18V system, battery is exclusive to the 20V tools. There is a special battery called the Lithium EX that works with the 18V system.
what all comes with drill?
Best Answer: 2 batteries, charger, impact driver, and it comes in a hard plastic case.
Can I use these batteries in my 18 volt, Porter Cable tools?
Best Answer: No, they are different