Briggs & Stratton 2200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Blain # 776345 | Mfr # 20545
- Pressure washers make outdoor cleaning faster, easier and more fun!
- This light duty pressure washer cleans everything from decks and driveways to siding, garage floors, fencing and cars
- Gives you the power to remove dirt and grime to restore surfaces to like new condition in a fraction of the time it would normally take
- Within minutes, you can hook it up to your home garden hose and be ready to clean in no time
- Quick connect spray tips: 0, 25, and soap
- Maintenance free axial cam, featuring Easy Start Technology
- Wheels never go flat
Engine: Briggs & Stratton 550 Series
Engine Displacement: 140cc
Hose Length: 25'
Wheel Size: 10"
Q & A
Browse 3 questions and 10 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
does the gas have to be mix?
Best Answer: We bought this as a gift, however pretty sure it is a 4 cycle motor and does not require premixed fuel.
How do hook up the soap features?
Best Answer: You have to use the one nozzle head that allows you to use the soap. I think it's blue or white. Bu read the manual it will saw. Only certain nozzle heads work