PowerSmith 3 - in - 1 Ash Vacuum
Blain # 720041 | Mfr # PAVC101
Sale $69.99 through 9/28/2014
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ashes out of Fireplaces, Wood Stoves, Pellet Stoves, and BBQ grills
- Washable and Replaceable heat - resistant filter (Blain # 720044) system captures the finest dust and ash
- Holds up to 3 gallons of ashes.
- Quiet and powerful 10 Amp Motor
- 3 - in - 1 design means the unit can be used as an Ash Vac, Utility Vac, and Blower.
- Convenient top carry handle and on - board storage for accessories
16 foot power cord included
Rated Input Power: 10 Amps
Canister Size: 5.2 gallons
Ash Capacity: 3 gallons
Noise Level: 79 db
Max. Ash Temp: 140 degrees
Weight: 9 lbs
Contents: Ash Vac, Filter, Metal Hose, Metal Nozzle, Wheeled Base, (2) Straight Extension Wands, Brush Nozzle and Turbo Nozzle
Q & A
That said, I've been using the vacuum for a year on a pellet and wood stove. It has been reliable and effective. No dust escapes, and cleanup has been easy. Suction feels slightly weaker than expected, but I attribute that to the heavy filtration required.