Nutrena Reusable Egg Carton
Blain # 714480 | Mfr # 8268
- More durable than paper egg cartons - uniquely designed to keep eggs safe, use after use
- Made from recycled plastic that complies with FDA and USDA regulations for food contact
- Can be recycled and contains a proprietary blend of organic ingredients that increase the rate of biodegradation
- Dishwasher safe
- More durable than paper egg cartons that get dirty and can harbor germs
- Easy to clean. Easy to reuse
Q & A
Browse 5 questions and 44 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Blain's Farm and Fleet Store
I buy fresh eggs from co worker in regular egg carton, always be careful bringing them home etc so wanted a good carton that can be reused bi weekly
Thomas S H on Apr 3, 2015
I needed something reusable and liked the color and style.
Tanya K on Feb 24, 2015
I have ducks and the eggs are much larger than even an Extra Large chicken egg. What size eggs will these hold?
Best Answer: These cartons will hold a smaller sized jumbo egg, but barely. I have a white leghorn that likes to give us extra jumbo eggs that are probably closer in size to duck or turkey eggs, and they will not fit in these cartons. Hope that helps!
are these egg cartons plastic?
Best Answer: The Blain's product description says they are made from recycled plastic that complies with FDA and USDA regulations for food contact. There's nothing I can add to that.
Are these containers stackable?
Best Answer: the cartons do "nest" one inside the other, but the two sides do not lay flat when you do that, it's more like a "V', and then you can only do that with about 7 or 8 before the "V" closes up. hope that helps
Does it come in any other colors?
Best Answer: Thank you for your interest in our products. This is the only color we carry for the reusable carton.