Cooper Tire Discoverer A/T3 LT Tire - LT275/70R18 E
Size: LT275/70R18 E
Blain # 673972 | Mfr # 51716
Sale $247.99 per tire through 6/2/2013
Set of 4 tires: $991.96
This item is only available in Blain's Farm & Fleet Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
$60 Farm & Fleet Gift Card Mail In Tire Rebate
But a set of matching Cooper Discoverer A/T3 tires between May 9 - May 19 and receive a $60 Blain's Farm and Fleet Gift Card by mail in rebate.
NOTE: This rebate is valid if you have already purchased this product between 5/9/2013 and 5/19/2013.
Postmark By: 5/29/2013
Download Rebate Form
- The Discoverer A/T3 utilizes a balanced combination of technology, compounding and design to produce a tire that will perform well in nearly all types of terrains. The tread compound enhances wet traction and rolling resistance, while the aggressive tread design significantly improves off-road traction without sacrificing highway performance. All traction...all terrain.. all the time!
- The aggressive all terrain design is engineered to provide outstanding performance in both on-road and off-road driving applications. The A/T3 tread pattern exploits a combination of features specifically suited to provide solid all-terrain performance, superior all-season traction, excellent stability, confident handling and reliable treadwear
- The tread compound is formulated with a chemically coupled silica and carbon black mixture that provides excellent wet traction and handling on the highway, while also improving cut and chip resistance in more harsh rocky and gravel terrain. The silica enriched tread compound has lower rolling resistance than traditional full carbon black tread compounds
- Nylon is strategically positioned and applied in a manner to resist flat spotting for improved ride quality and a balanced, even treadwear for longer tread life
- The molds used to manufacture the A/T3 incorporate a venting technology that eliminates micro-vents in the tread area. This ventless technology provides a crisp, clean, premium appearance
- The smaller gauge sipes in the tread elements provide increased vehicle stability and control, while reducing the potential for stone retention and stone drilling. The zig-zag shape creates more biting edges which allow for better soft surface and wet traction
- The center and intermediate tread elements are uniquely designed in pairs affording excellent stability and confident handling
- The broken center rib improves soft surface traction without sacrificing handling
RIM NOT INCLUDED
Tire Size : LT275/70R18/E 125/122S
Width : 11.15"
Speed Rating : S
Load Range : E
Load Index : 125
Tire Diameter : 33.22"
Minimum Rim Width : 7"
Measured Rim Width : 8
Maximum Rim Width : 8.5"
Single Maximum Load : 3640
Single Maximum PSI : 80
Dual Maximum Load : 3305
Dual Maximum PSI : 80
Tread Depth : 16.0
Sidewall : Raised outlined white letters