American Kennel Club Black Powder Coat Dog Kennel Panel
Blain # 665118 | Mfr # CL70500
- Square Corner design with emphasis on safety (mesh is 2" wide x 4" high)
- Powder coated panel, 2 step powder coat process
- Square corner design fits nicely against a fence or other structure, and is safe for your pet
- Easy to clean with 1" raised legs
- Two attached panel clamps included, additional clips sold separately
Q & A
Browse 4 questions and 6 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Is the wire the same strength as the Lucky Dog welded wire panels. I throw snow were these panels will be. I have 2"x4" welded wire there now, but I want to put panels there. Because this is the area in my fence were I want to be able to open it up so trucks etc can get through. We get 200" of snow per year. Last year I had 40 inches on the ground. So I need to get the toughest and cheapest panels I can get. So which would be best?
Best Answer: The AKC and Lucky Dog panels were side by side at my F&F. The only difference seemed to be color. Galvanized vs. black. I got the AKC because they were on sale and cheaper than the Lucky Dog at the time. No noticeable difference in quality.
Is the hardware include with the panels or do you have to buy separate?
Best Answer: there are two clamps that come attached to each panel. If more clamps are need, we do sell them separately.
How tall and wide is it?
Best Answer: Height: 6'
Weight: 29 lb
Weight: 29 lb