Allied Precision LockNDry Indoor / Outdoor Power Cord
Blain # 657053 | Mfr # LD16-25 | This product is stocked seasonally
- General use extension cord for indoor or outdoor use
- Secure water - resistant electrical connection
- Cord fits any standard outlet
- Large black nut pulls the plug tight against the gasket to form a water - resistant seal
- Red nut then locks everything in place and prevents cord separation
- UL Listed
- Use with Any Allied Precision LockNDry corded de-icer
Q & A
Browse 3 questions and 35 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Blain's Farm and Fleet Store
Secure and dry connection at a great price
John R on Jan 10, 2015
We needed a good outside extension cord for the heater to our birdbath/water station; the squirrels, chippies, and raccoons enjoy it also.
Kathleen P on Jan 10, 2015
Does this only come in 25 feet, or is there a larger one? Is it safe to connect two of these when heating a trough?
Best Answer: This also comes in 50 ft. I'm not sure about hooking two together.
do you have 50ft. how much?
Best Answer: Unfortunately we do not have this style in the 50 foot size. I apologize for the inconvenience.