Advance Multi-Species Milk Replacer with Lactobacillus
Blain # 561786 | Mfr # 0093960844
- Combination of milk and modified wheat proteins - provides very high protein digestibility
- High fat level to provide extra energy
- Acidified to help natural stomach acids restrict the growth of pathogenic bacteria (E.coli) and provide more optimum pH range for digestion
- Added vitamins and minerals for optimum growth and complete nutrition
- For all types of young animals
Q & A
Browse 5 questions and 6 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
what is the best way to mix?
Best Answer: I had an orphaned calf I was feeding Agrimaster Premium Calf Milk Replacer and I would measure the right amount into the bottle then heat some water to boiling fill the bottle about half full with it put the nipple on the bottle and shake it(put your finger over the hole or ya'll be flinging milk around) till it was fully mixed then using cool water and the rest of the boiling water combining them gradually testing frequently for the right temp. Using the boiling water only at first allows the replacer to fully be dissolved. Once it is dissolved the proper temperature can be come to gradually by mxing the hot and cold. It should be warm to the touch but not hot merely lukewarm. Hope this helps Good Luck
Can this be giving to newborn puppies?
Best Answer: Thank you for your interest in our products. This not list puppies on the packaging, you may want to check with your vet as to if you could feed this as a replacement for puppies.
Can you give this to puppies?
Best Answer: Yes, this can be given to dogs and puppies.
Is the cup included in the package an 8 oz measure?
Best Answer: yes
Does this product have ethoxyquin?