Nesco Professional Food Grinder
Blain # 533173 | Mfr # FG400-PR
- Dependable performance with the power to grind, shred, and fill sausage casings
- Perfect for grinding meat for home made jerky, for processing venison and other wild game into sausage, hamburger and other ground meat
- Make your own sandwich spread, relish, and appetizers
- It has an over - sized die - cast jumbo hopper which holds up to five pounds of meat
- It features die - cast aluminum housing and comes with two different sized sausage tube funnel attachments
- It has three sintered stainless steel grinding plates (use for fine, medium, and coarse)
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Curved base allows bowl to sit directly under auger to collect food as it grinds
- It has a heavy duty die - cast metal auger, feed tube and hopper
- On / off switch contains reverse feature
- Grinds up to 2.9 lb per minute
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
Q & A
Browse 3 questions and 6 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
how many horse power is this item?
Best Answer: I believe it was a 1/3 hp i am not sure i purchased it because i borrowed one from a friend and the plastic gears in side it exploded! i have since purchased a unit with all metal gearing and would suggest you carefully evaluate what you are going to use it for we do 3 to 5 deer a year and it could not hold up to it.
How many horse power?
Best Answer: Nesco FG-400PR is .5096 Horse Power