Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector
Blain # 503020 | Mfr # LONE
Refine your treasure hunting skills with a Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector. The Five-Segment Digital Target Identification identifies buried treasures for you so you won’t be wasting your time and energy digging for pull-tabs. Various modes allow you to eliminate detecting iron and other unwanted metals. Metal detecting is a great outing that the whole family can participate in, so pick up a Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector – and get out there!
- LCD display with Five-Segment Digital Target Identification that identifies buried target with ease
- Three-tone audio feedback for accurate target identification
- Sensitivity control reduces electromagnetic interference
- Disc / notch control eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- 1/4" Headphone jack for increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides ease - of - use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Requires two 9V batteries (not included)
- Target Mode touchpad features: Discrimination mode completely eliminates iron and unwanted metals from detection
- Auto Notch automatically eliminate most pull-tabs and trash items
- Search Coil features: 8" Open allows greater depth detection and easier pinpointing
- Coil and stem can be submerged to detect in damp grass or shallow water
- Available for specialized search applications
Q & A
Ask other product owners a question.
Response times may vary. For an immediate answer, contact your local store or call 800-210-2370.