Allied Precision Heated Bucket
Blain # 441160 | Mfr # 16HB | This product is stocked seasonally
Fight off icy temperatures, and keep your animals' water at a comfortable temperature with the Allied Precision Heated Bucket. With a concealed heating element and chew protected cord, this bucket can your animals safe and their water at a manageable temperature during the coldest months of the year. The winter air penetrates everything, but with the Allied Precision heated Bucket your animals' water will be protected.
- Generous capacity designed to accommodate multiple animals
- Thermostatically controlled to keep water ice - free in temperatures as low as 20° below zero
- Built in handle
- Three prong cord with chew protector
- Heater is completely hidden within the walls
Q & A
Ask other product owners a question.
Response times may vary. For an immediate answer, contact your local store or call 800-210-2370.
A Heated 16-Gallon Bucket
16HB 260 Watts, 120 Volts
16 Gallons (64 Quarts)
• True Heated Bucket
• Large 16 Gallon Capacity
• Special Resilient Plastic to Prevent Cracking
• Thermostatically Controlled
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Sturdy Molded Handles
•6 ft. Grounded Cord
• cULus Listed
With a generous capacity of 16 gallons (64 qts.), this bucket is designed to accommodate multiple animals. Constructed of high-quality, resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking, the 16HB also sports strong and sturdy molded handles. Thermostatically controlled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures.