Eskimo Mako Power Ice Auger
Blain # 415392 | Mfr # M43Q8
The Eskimo Mako Power Ice Auger drills through ice like a knife through butter! Its high performance engine is easy to start and the finger throttle control makes it easy to use. Take the drudgery out of drilling holes for ice fishing with the Eskimo Mako Power Ice Auger.
- High performance Viper engine
- Anti-vibration foam grip handles for added comfort and control
- Primer button for quick response starting
- Extra large recoil handle allows you to start engine with gloves or mittens on
- See - through gas tank for easy gas level detection
- Muffler guard to protect you from hot areas
- Finger tip throttle trigger for precise power control
- Dual stainless steel blades and centering point for unmatched drilling speed
- Exclusive centering ring on Quantum augers prevents drilling angled holes
- Eskimo red powdercoat paint finish is proven to be the most durable in the industry
- Includes blade protector to extend the life of blades
Style: Quantum blade
Blade Diameter: 8"
Auger Length: 42"
Weight: 31 lb
Engine RPM: 8000
Displacement: 43 cc
Gear Ratio: 1.25069444444444
Handle Design: Foam Grip
Q & A
Ask other product owners a question.
Response times may vary. For an immediate answer, contact your local store or call 800-210-2370.