Dare White Poly Electric Fence Post
Blain # 410262 | Mfr # 2400W
- Ideal for temporary fencing such as controlled grazing / pasture management
- Self insulating
- Convenient to use
- Strong H section post molded of UV resistant polypropylene
- Eight wire holders for steel wire, poly wire, and poly tape up to 1-1/2" wide
- Spaced 6" to 37" from ground up
- Sharp metal spike end of post easily stepped into hard ground
Q & A
Ask other product owners a question.
Response times may vary. For an immediate answer, contact your local store or call 800-210-2370.
Browse 3 questions and 11 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Is the post 48 inches including the underground portion, and if so, how high is it once placed into the ground?
Best Answer: It is 48" total. You end up with 40-41" above ground. I use them with horses to controll where they graze with 2 runs of ribbon and it works great as long as you go straight, no corners. Hope this helps.