Behlen Country AHW80 Electric Heated Cattle Waterer
Blain # 291358 | Mfr # 54150018
Sale $359.99 through 10/18/2015
- One piece, heavily insulated drinkers
- All poly, rust and corrosion free
- Thick Styrofoam floor keeps the frost line below the drinker
- Urethane insulation in the walls is over four times the insulation found in other models
- Features a low wattage, infrared heat pad placed directly under the water trough (starts at approximately 42° F)
- Produces more heat using less that 1/4 of the electricity of 500 watt heaters
- Double insulated design eliminates the possibility of stray voltage that can be a problem in metal drinkers
- Heat pads are totally isolated from the animal to prevent danger of shock from the heating element
- An optional low pressure valve is available for special applications
- Units have a non siphoning easy maintenance (BL) water valve, built - in hold downs, removable drain plugs, and easy accessible doors
- Fully assembled and ready to install
Height to Trough:24"
Capacity: 80 animals
Weight: 39 lb
Q & A
Ask other product owners a question.
Response times may vary. For an immediate answer, contact your local store or call 800-210-2370.
The new units have some improvements which we like and they all work well for us. Our units are shared between several paddocks and fields and provide for about 120 horses.
Hope this is helpful.