Fahrenheat Ceiling Mount Automatic Electrical Garage Heater
Blain # 194376 | Mfr # FUH54 | This product is stocked seasonally
Do you have a big garage or small garage? Do you want a lot of heat or a little? The choice is yours with any of the Fahrenheat Ceiling Mount Automatic Electrical Garage Heaters. Available in a variety of sizes, you can get the perfect unit for your garage, shop or out building work area. With the horizontal heat flow and the ability to adjust the air flow to your liking, you’ll get evenly distributed heat. And if you are a little short on space, don’t worry. This heater mounts to your ceiling saving you room. A Fahrenheat Ceiling Mount Automatic Electrical Garage Heater is just what you need to heat your garage.
- Easy installation
- Fan throws air 16' in calm conditions
- Automatic fan delay until heating element warms up
- When heater turns off, the fan continues until heating element cools off
- Field convertible wattage
- Long life, steel plate finned element
- Permanently lubricated fan motor
- Heater may be ceiling or wall mounted to allow for horizontal or downflow application
- Horizontal heat flow and adjustable down flow positions to distribute heat evenly
- Auxiliary, supplementary or primary heat source in factories, stores, garages, basements, warehouses, public buildings, service stations, stockrooms, offices, workshops, toll booths, closing offices, large or exposed areas or additions.
- Heater comes equipped with ceiling mounting bracket for horizontal or vertical flow mounting or any position in between.
- Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45°F to 135°F
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
- Adjustable Watt settings from 1874 watts to 5000 watts
- Typical heating range is from 80 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft.
Heating Area: 500 sq. ft.