North States Industries, Inc. 3 Port Triple Tube Super Feeder
Blain # 180069 | Mfr # 9033
- Versatile, top of the line bird feeder designed to attract a large variety of birds
- Comes complete with 4 - section, 6' x 1-1/4" aluminum pole for mounting
- Feeder can also be used as a hanging model (adapter included)
- Large 16" diameter top functions as a squirrel baffle
- Three see - through chambers can hold 10 to 12 lb of regular sunflower or thistle seed
- Has 9 squirrel - resistant regular seed feeding stations with perches
- Includes inserts for thistle seed
- Easy - fill, revolving top helps funnel seed into tubes
- Large 14" seed tray
Bird Type: Variety
Capacity: 10 to 12 lbs
Weight: 10.82 lbs
Q & A
Browse 3 questions and 26 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Blain's Farm and Fleet Store
I have the same model for a few years, I like it. It is cracked since a hawk tried to get a bird on it and hit it.
George R on Nov 24, 2014
This is an amazing feeder!
Stephanie Y on Aug 10, 2014
How thick are the tubes I have one that has finally broke but the new ones tubes are light but yours look like the one I had that had heavy tubes ?
Best Answer: I will also add we cut out the seed blockers in the holes this has on each feed hole. We put nut/fruit mix and the nuts would not come out with the blockers in. Now the birds dig out all seed/nuts/fruits.
I think I have one. but missing one section of pole. can I buy one section? where?
Best Answer: You can take a section down to a good hardware store like ace or tractor supply store like TSC and see if they can match it to something that might work. I never used my poles because I used PVC and a section of the pole to mount it on. I do have extra poles as a result somewhere. You could build your own ‘pole’ with PVC too as long as you can mount the feeder on the little nub it sits on.