Common Sense Fence SunGuard II Fiberglass Step - In Fence Post
Blain # 165442 | Mfr # A33-SI-4
Sale $1.49 through 8/31/2014
Tough, reliable, and maintenance free, the Common Sense Fence SunGUARD II Fiberglass Step - In Fence Post helps you safely contain or control animals in almost every imaginable rough terrain situation. It’s made of fiberglass for superior strength to flex without weakening and spring back to the original position. Best of all, it will not rust, rot, cause electrical shorts, or give you glass fiber slivers. Post includes 4 clips that will secure wire, rope or tape. When you need a fence post you can trust, install the Common Sense Fence SunGUARD II Fiberglass Step - In Fence Post.
- Smart Clip design is strong and holds wire, tape and rope
- The molded top clip doubles as a drive cap
- Super fast and easy to use
- Features a four way fin design for added soil stability
- Adjustable bottom clip is snapped in to place
- Pointed for easier installation
- 9-1/2" Underground so post will not tip or pullout
- Fiberglass fence posts won't cause shorts
- No more unreliable insulators
- Flexes without weakening and springs back to original position
- Continuous glass fibers for superior strength
- Will not rot or rust
- Easy to install
- Cost effective
- Maintenance free
- No electrical shorts
- Flex upon impact
- No more annoying glass fiber slivers
- Includes 4 clips that will secure wire, tape and rope
Q & A
- The wire(s) were run taught so the spacing was at a constant height, this is not an easy task...
The step in posts are NOT strong enough to use on the ends, they are VERY flexible.
The step in posts have only set positions and may not be the right spacing for your dogs.
Alternatively, I have a permanent fence made with the Sunguard 1/4" rod posts, which you drive in. Mine are in 12"-18" and I have had no issues in 5 years. They are a little cheaper, although not quite so easy to install.