Fimco Trailer Sprayer
Blain # 070174 | Mfr # 5301064 | This product is stocked seasonally
Cover more area in less time with the Fimco Trailer Sprayer. If you’ve ever spent an hour spraying weeds with a squeeze-trigger dispenser, then you’re sure to know what hand fatigue is. This tow-behind sprayer takes all the drudgery out of spraying herbicides and insecticides and will free up time for you to do something more enjoyable. There’s nothing wrong with doing things the easy way as long as you get quality results. Get a Fimco Trailer Sprayer and experience the good life.
- Corrosion resistant polyethylene tank
- Use to spray herbicides and insecticides
- Lower tank profile for improved stability
- Full drain out capability with molded in drain port, cap and tether
- Full length drain sump
- Large pickup sump
- 5" Fill lid with tether
- Molded wand clips
- 10" Tall pneumatic tires
- Want more information on Garden Sprayers? See our "Ask the Experts" Article on Buying a Garden Sprayer
Type: 60 PSI
See manufacturers warranty for complete details and limitations
GPM: 2.1 GPM
Handgun Hose Length: 15 ft
Capacity: 15 Gallon
Tire Size: 10"
Spray Width: 80"
Q & A
#2 Given a "typical broad leaf weed" application what kind of coverage should I expect in terms of acres (or sq feet treated) per tank load?
#3 How many minutes does it take the pump to pump 15 gallons? Mar 31, 2014