Freeland Free - Flo Fill Valve
Blain # 030793 | Mfr # FF
- Automatic stock tank water valve
- This amazing valve fits in all Freeland tanks
- Makes all float type valves obsolete
- Mounts in sidewall of bottom of tank, out of the reach of livestock
- Can be installed directly into Freeland drain flange
- No float, rod or guard needed
- Approved non siphoning
- Fits all tanks and troughs
- Automatically maintains water level
- Protected from surface freezing
- Completely corrosion proof
- Features a water level adjusting knob
- Protected against damage by livestock
- Easily installed in a new or existing system
Capacity: adjustable water level 4" to 20"
Application: hook up with 1/4" copper pipe, 1/2" metal pipe, garden hose, or 1" PVC adapter fitting
Q & A
Browse 3 questions and 8 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Blain's Farm and Fleet Store
We have used these water valves for 5 years on tanks. They work until they don't work any more
Yvette T on Jun 30, 2014
If you have horses that play with other tank fillers, this one is for you as it sits way down near the bottom of your stock tank, and they last a long time.
Glenna K on Mar 26, 2014
No longer can adjust the Free-flo flo fill valve, it just stays open and overlfows the tank. Is there anyway to fix the valve, by taking it apart and cleaning it or some such thing??
Best Answer: I had the same problem several times and, yes, taking it apart usually fixes the problem. It seems that it just takes 1 grain of sand to keep the diaphragm from making a complete seal. I tried putting a fine screen in the feeder line and it helped some but still didn't solve the problem. I ended up taking the valve out and replacing it with a different style.
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps.
Is this ready to connect directly to a garden hose or do I need additional parts?
Best Answer: It has a 3/4" tank adapter with a plug installed near the bottom of the sidewall. You would need to get a 3/4" male thread to garden hose adapter.